For over 24 years, pet owners in the Bulverde, Stone Oak and North San Antonio, TX area have trusted their pets’ health to us. We are the most fully-equipped small animal facility in the area and we offer the latest in veterinary care. Pet care is not just about taking care of the emergencies and yearly check-ups; it’s about helping our clients plan out the best way to ensure their dog or cat has the longest, most trouble-free life possible.
At Bulverde Animal Hospital, excellent service to clients, personal growth, and professional development of our staff are our ultimate goals. We are a small clinic creating a big impact on pets’ lives.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your veterinary career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open vet job positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Learn more about Bulverde
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology