Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Arvada Veterinary Hospital is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative for an immediate full time opening. The ideal candidate is motivated, possesses exceptional communication skills and is committed to always delivering excellent patient and client care.
Why Arvada Veterinary Hospital?
ARVADA VETERINARY HOSPITAL invests heavily in our teams' growth and development, and we are proud of the culture and work environment at our hospital. We strive to maintain a positive work/life balance and are happy to offer a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, vacation time, paid holidays and much more.
Arvada Veterinary Hospital is an AAHA accredited hospital. We take pride in making sure that every patient is treated with the loving care that we would share with our own pets. You can expect a warm reception and an integrated approach to medicine when you walk through our doors. We are also committed to making quality improvements and offer special services like laparoscopy, acupuncture, and ultrasonography to enhance our diagnostic and treatment capabilities.
As a Client Services Representative:
- You will greet and make friendly eye contact every time our hospital entry door opens to offer individual a warm and professional acknowledgement.
- You are always offering a friendly smile, strong eye contact and an approachable demeanor.
- You are a compassionate listener.
- You speak clearly, slowly, and calmly in person and on the telephone in a way that clients easily understand.
- You will assess immediately upon arrival each client’s individual need, as well as the pet’s general condition.
- You will respond to non-patient calls or visitors and connect them to the appropriate team member.
- You are responsible for confirming all appointments in advance ensuring clients receive accurate information about preparing their pet for the appointment.
- You will offer emotional support and resource materials to grieving clients in a compassionate and discreet manner.
- You serve as a liaison between clients and service agencies during handling of pet remains by ensuring a complete, accurate, and compassionate process.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Open to any level of veterinary experience
- Passion for working with animals and their owners
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible schedule
- Open to learn
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. As a part of Suveto, we can offer ownership opportunities, leading-edge technology, and growth opportunities.
Our employment package includes paid time off, paid holidays, generous health insurance and HRA package, dental insurance, pet discounts, 401K with a true match up to 4%, and continuing education. (See more below.)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Options
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- Pet Health Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (Counseling, Crisis Support, Mental Health Resources)
- Student Debt Refinancing Programs
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Mentorship & Leadership Training
Salary Range (annual): $27,040 – $33,280
Hourly rate: $13.00 – $16.00
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice