The world has changed, so we’ve reimagined what it looks like to be a full-time veterinarian.
At Arvada Veterinary Hospital, we are committed to taking care of our patients. We believe we do that best by providing comprehensive, high-quality care with an emphasis on excellent client service. We want YOU to be a part of this culture we have and all the amazing traits that make us Arvada!
We are looking for an innovative and empathetic Veterinarian to join our team and help continue to provide great care to our pets. We always welcome all new clients and their cats and dogs to our pet care family. We feel you will be impressed with our experienced veterinarians, our caring staff, and our clean fully equipped hospital.
Why Arvada Veterinary Hospital?
- Arvada Veterinary Hospital is located in Arvada, Colorado. Arvada is a wonderful place to live and to work. We believe in giving pets the longest, healthiest life with those who love them.
- At Arvada Veterinary Hospital, we strive to provide the best in internal medicine, dentistry, surgery, and preventative care for your pets. Every Pet. Every Person. Every Time.
- Current Hours: Mon – Thur 7:00am – 8:00pm | Fri 7:00am – 7:00pm | Sat 7:45am – 4:00pm
- Generous compensation – Competitive wage + production, commensurate with experience
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Health Discounts
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Health savings account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.
- Primary care veterinary medicine for dogs and cats through all stages of life.
- General surgery
- General dentistry
- Wound care
- Chronic disease management
- Collaborative participation as part of the medical team
- Professional development
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with colleagues, team members, and clients.
- Positive attitude
Skills * Diagnostic skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent client communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language
- Soft Skills: Integrity; respectful; collaborative, patient, compassionate, responsible, reliable
- Team player with high energy. Low drama support staff
- 8-hour shift
- 10-hour shift
- Weekend availability
- DVM or equivalent
- CO License to practice Veterinary medicine (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice