The world has changed, so we’ve reimagined what it looks like to be a part of animal care.
At Cheyenne Mountain Animal Hospital we pledge to nurture and support our client’s unique relationship to their pet by providing quality health care, pet-care education, and counseling, as well as applying our best efforts to keep their companion happy and healthy for a long time.
The mission of our hospital is to fulfill the needs of our clients and their pets by providing quality healthcare services through a responsive professional staff with the emphasis on individual attention and commitment to our community. Cheyenne Mountain Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital and welcomes pet patients in need of medical, surgical, and dental care. Our veterinarians have years of experience treating serious conditions and offering regular pet preventative and wellness care.
As a Suveto Veterinary Health hospital, we benefit from the support of an established network, offering our doctors a wide variety of customized benefits and individualized opportunities. Whatever you've imagined – Suveto can help you create a new path.
Why Cheyenne Mountain Animal Hospital?
- Cheyenne Mountain Animal Hospital is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado – a beautiful city at the eastern foot of the Rocky Mountains. Whether you enjoy ziplines, slides, rafting, history, eating, animals, and more, Colorado Springs has it in store for you! Colorado Springs is beautiful and fun as well as relaxing and rich with entertainment so when you're done working at our wonderful hospital, you can explore our amazing city!
- We are a full-service veterinary hospital that provides wellness and preventative care, as well as dental and surgical services. You'll have a wonderful team and support staff every step of the way! We all believe in a good work culture and providing care while enjoying what we do!
- Clinic Hours: Mon-Thu 7:00am – 6:00pm | Fri 7:00am – 5:00pm | Sat 7:00am – 1:30pm | Sun Closed
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Health Discounts
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Health savings account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.
- To provide medical, professional, ethical, and cultural leadership within the service at Cheyenne Mountain Animal Hospital
- To provide overall training, supervision, organization, direction, and professional evaluation of the staff.
- Develops, approves, and ensures our standards of care are upheld within the Veterinary Service
- Oversees veterinarians in regards to procedures, performance, and ethics
- Assists in veterinarian recruiting, orientation, management, development, and training
- Receives and approves all Veterinary service scheduling to ensure uninterrupted service availability and support
- Policy development, implementation, and documentation
- Works to investigate and evaluate new medication and product requests
- Maintains awareness of daily operations and assists in proactively addressing problems
- Develops and promotes a team approach towards problem-solving
- Manages client complaints involving the veterinary service including interaction with the clients, record review, recommendations for corrective action if warranted, coaching of involved parties
- Maintains awareness of changing safety and regulatory standards
- Encourages and measures clinician engagement
Skills * Diagnostic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with clients, colleagues, and support staff
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including conflict management and relationship building
- Calm under pressure
- Flexible – able to compromise; willing to adjust to change in a positive manner
- Team player – willing to work with other clinicians and staff to support the needs of the practice
- Maintains integrity at all times and serves as a mentor and role model for colleagues and staff
- Balanced – embraces healthy work-life balance for self and others
- Practices mindful leadership
- Excellent organizational skills, able to complete multiple projects in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to utilize business principles and systems thinking
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- DVM or equivalent
- CO License to practice Veterinary medicine (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice