The world has changed, so we’ve reimagined what it looks like to be a full-time veterinarian.
Are you looking for a supportive, knowledgeable team who strives to provide high-quality personalized care?
We are looking for an innovative and empathetic Veterinarian to join our team and help continue to provide great care to our patients starting around June 2023. We have 3.25 experienced veterinarians, a motivated, caring staff, and a fully-equipped hospital.
As a full-service animal healthcare center, we are equipped to diagnose and treat patients through all stages of life. We know that pets are much-loved family members and we feel privileged to help them remain as healthy as possible, for as long as possible.
Why Front Range Veterinary Clinic?
- Front Range Veterinary Clinic is a full-service veterinary clinic located north of Denver nestled between the beautiful Colorado plains and mountains. We offer routine services, such as vaccines, spay/neuter, and annual check-ups, as well as emergency/critical care, advanced soft-tissue and orthopedic surgery with progressive pain management, and palliative end-of-life care.
- We strive to uphold a supportive and collaborative Code of Culture, free of gossip and negativity, focused on respectful communication and a positive team environment
- At Front Range Veterinary Clinic, we strive to provide the best in internal medicine, dentistry, surgery, and preventative care for your pets. Every Pet. Every Person. Every Time.
- Current Hours: Mon-Thu: 7:30 am – 8:00 pm | Fri: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm | Sat-Sun: Closed
- Generous compensation – Competitive wage + production, commensurate with experience
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Health Discounts
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Health savings account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.
- General surgery
- General dentistry
- Wound care
- Chronic disease management
- Collaborative participation as part of the medical team
- Professional development
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with colleagues, team members, and clients.
- Positive attitude
Skills * Diagnostic skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent client communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language
- Soft Skills: Integrity; respectful; collaborative, patient, compassionate, responsible, reliable
- Team player with high energy. Low drama support staff
- 1-4 days/week depending on preference
- 7:30am – 4:00pm OR 11:30am – 8:00pm shifts available
- +/- surgery day if desired
- Monday – Friday
- DVM or equivalent
- CO License to practice Veterinary medicine (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice