The world has changed, so we’ve reimagined what it looks like to be a full-time veterinarian.
At Indian Head Animal Hospital everything we do, from maintaining the facility to the selection of our staff, is done to ensure the comfort and well-being of our patients and their owners.
As a Suveto Veterinary Health hospital we benefit from the support of an established network, offering our doctors a wide variety of customized benefits and individualized opportunities. Whatever you've imagined – Suveto can help you create a new path.
Why Indian Animal Hospital?
- We are located in historic Fort Washington, just off the Potomac River and 45 minutes south of Washington D.C.
- It is our goal to educate and involve clients in developing an individualized preventive health care plan that is best for their special companions.
- Provide wellness and preventative care, as well as surgery: Traditional, Laser, and CryoProbe
- Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri 8am – 6pm | Sat 8am – 4pm
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401k (4% match!) & One-on-One Financial Coaching
- Managing Ownership opportunities for entrepreneurial veterinarians
- Employee Assistance Program (Counseling, Crisis Support, Mental Health Resources)
- Student Debt Refinancing Programs
- Continuing Education Allowance
- PTO for Continuing Education
- Mentorship & Leadership Training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Generous PTO
- Pet Health Discounts
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice