The world has changed, so we’ve reimagined what it looks like to be a full-time veterinarian.
Laurel Veterinary Clinic is a full-service animal hospital and welcomes pet patients in need of medical, surgical, and dental care. Beyond first-rate pet care, we make our hospital comfortable, kid-friendly, and calm, so pets can relax and look forward to meeting the veterinarian.
As a Suveto Veterinary Health hospital we benefit from the support of an established network, offering our doctors a wide variety of customized benefits and individualized opportunities. Whatever you've imagined – Suveto can help you create a new path.
Why Laurel Veterinary Clinic?
- We are located in Broomfield, Colorado which is 25 miles from Denver and 20 minutes from Boulder.
- Fully equipped,4-doctor companion animal clinic.
- Part of our mission is to be a good community partner.
- Hours: M-F 7am to 7pm and Sat 8am to 4pm
- Generous Compensation: Starting at $125k + production, commensurate with experience
Why Animal Center of Woodland Park?
- AMC Woodland Park is a fully-equipped General Practice hospital.
- We believe in giving pets the longest, healthiest life with those who love them.
- Generous compensation – Minimum of $100,000+ or greater with 21-23% of medical production
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401k (4% match!) & One-on-One Financial Coaching
- Managing Ownership opportunities for entrepreneurial veterinarians
- Employee Assistance Program (Counseling, Crisis Support, Mental Health Resources)
- Student Debt Refinancing Programs
- Continuing Education Allowance
- PTO for Continuing Education
- Mentorship & Leadership Training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Generous PTO
- Pet Health Discounts
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice