The world has changed, so we’ve reimagined what it looks like to be a full-time veterinarian.
Loveland Regional Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital heavily focused on the human-animal bond.
As a Suveto Veterinary Health hospital we benefit from the support of an established network, offering our doctors a wide variety of customized benefits and individualized opportunities. Whatever you've imagined – Suveto can help you create a new path.
Why Loveland Regional Animal Hospital?
- We are a busy practice located in Loveland, Ohio, just 30 minutes north of Cincinnati.
- Loveland Regional Animal Hospital is staffed by a passionate team dedicated to providing the highest quality care while also keeping our client’s involved in each stage of the process.
- We are full-service, offering wellness and preventative care, as well as urgent, surgical, and dental services.
- Clinic Hours: Mon 8am – 6pm | Tue-Wed 8am – 7pm | Thu 8am – 6pm | Fri 8am – 5pm | Sat 8am – 12pm
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Health Discounts
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Health savings account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.
- A caring and compassionate nature when dealing with patients.
- A thorough and up-to-date working knowledge of cancers and cancer treatment options.
- Technical skills to operate medical equipment and tools related to cancer treatment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Collaborative participation as part of the medical team
- Professional development
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with colleagues, team members, and clients.
- Positive attitude
Skills * Diagnostic skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent client communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language
- Soft Skills: Integrity; respectful; collaborative, patient, compassionate, responsible, reliable
- Team player with high energy. Low drama support staff
- 8-hour shift
- 10-hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- DVM or equivalent
- Ohio License to practice Veterinary medicine (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice