Veterinarian – Potomac Animal Wellness Services
The world has changed, so we’ve reimagined what it looks like to be a full-time veterinarian.
Potomac Animal Wellness Services is a full-service American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited veterinary clinic located in Indian Head, Maryland. We offer routine services, as well as emergency/critical care, advanced soft-tissue and orthopedic surgery with progressive pain management, and palliative end-of-life care.
As a Suveto Veterinary Health hospital we benefit from the support of an established network, offering our doctors a wide variety of customized benefits and individualized opportunities. Whatever you've imagined – Suveto can help you create a new path.
Why Potomac Animal Wellness Services?
- PAWS is located in Indian Head, Maryland just 30 miles south of Washington D.C. and next to the Potomac River
- AAHA accredited, Fully equipped, 4-doctor companion animal hospital.
- We look to exceed expectations with friendly, knowledgeable staff, minimal wait time, and high-tech care with a tender touch.
- We are open from 8am to 7pm 7 days a week.
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401k (4% match!) & One-on-One Financial Coaching
- Managing Ownership opportunities for entrepreneurial veterinarians
- Employee Assistance Program (Counseling, Crisis Support, Mental Health Resources)
- Student Debt Refinancing Programs
- Continuing Education Allowance
- PTO for Continuing Education
- Mentorship & Leadership Training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Generous PTO
- Pet Health Discounts
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice