The world has changed, so we’ve reimagined what it looks like to be a full-time veterinarian.
Minnieville Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital offering urgent treatment as well as routine medical, dental, and surgical care. We have a home-town feel and a warm and friendly staff that is passionate about providing the best care possible.
At Minnieville Animal Hospital, we strive to provide the best in internal medicine, dentistry, surgery, and preventative care for your pets. Every Pet. Every Person. Every Time.
Why Minnieville Animal Hospital?
- Minnieville Animal Hospital is located in Woodbridge, Virginia along the beautiful Potomac River. We believe in giving pets the longest, healthiest life with those who love them.
- We believe in providing excellent, comprehensive, medical/client care to promote and support the human-animal bond.
- We are not only committed to quality care, but also in educating our clients on a healthy pet lifestyle through good nutrition and exercise.
- Clinic Hours: Mon: 6:30 am – 8:00 pm | Tue: 6:30 am – 7:00 pm | Wed-Fri: 6;30 am – 8:00 pm | Sat: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm | Sun: Closed
- Generous compensation – Competitive wage + production, commensurate with experience
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Health Discounts
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Health savings account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.
- Primary care veterinary medicine for dogs and cats through all stages of life.
- General surgery
- General dentistry
- Wound care
- Chronic disease management
- Collaborative participation as part of the medical team
- Professional development
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with colleagues, team members, and clients.
- Positive attitude
Skills * Diagnostic skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent client communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language
- Soft Skills: Integrity; respectful; collaborative, patient, compassionate, responsible, reliable
- Team player with high energy. Low drama support staff
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- DVM or equivalent
- Virginia License to practice Veterinary medicine (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice