Veterinarian – Shawsheen Animal Hospital
The world has changed, so we’ve reimagined what it looks like to be a full-time veterinarian.
Our mission at Shawsheen Animal Hospital is to nurture the special bond between pet owners and their companion animals, while providing information to make the best health care decisions for them. We excel at customizing care so that we can meet unique needs — after all, no two pets are exactly alike.
As a Suveto Veterinary Health hospital we benefit from the support of an established network, offering our doctors a wide variety of customized benefits and individualized opportunities. Whatever you've imagined – Suveto can help you create a new path.
Why Shawsheen Animal Hospital?
- Shawsheen Animal Hospital is located in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. Tewksbury is a wonderful place to both live and work.
- We are an AAHA-accredited, full-service veterinary hospital
- We believe in providing excellent medical/client care with compassion, gentleness, and respect to promote and support the human-animal bond.
- Current hours: M T: 8am – 8pm | W Th: 8am – 7pm | F: 8am – 5pm | Sat: 9am – 2pm | Sun: Closed
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401k (4% match!) & One-on-One Financial Coaching
- Managing Ownership opportunities for entrepreneurial veterinarians
- Employee Assistance Program (Counseling, Crisis Support, Mental Health Resources)
- Student Debt Refinancing Programs
- Continuing Education Allowance
- PTO for Continuing Education
- Mentorship & Leadership Training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Generous PTO
- Pet Health Discounts
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice