Veterinarian – VO Vets
The world has changed, so we’ve reimagined what it looks like to be a full-time veterinarian.
Our hospital is seeking enthusiastic and passionate veterinarians to join our team! Whether you’ve been in the industry and are looking for a change, or you’re a new graduate looking for experience, we’ve got room for you. With mentorship and development opportunities available, VO Vets offers experience with plenty of room to grow!
At VO Vets the mission is simple: warm, friendly pet care with less stress. We’ve combined a highly qualified team, quality care and leading-edge technology with availability that is convenient to the client in order to create a new veterinary experience that meets all of you and your pet’s needs. We understand everyone’s lifestyles and schedules look different, and therefore are committed to meeting you and your pet where you’re at to provide the best care available and ensure your pet a happy, healthy life with the ones they love most.
Why VO Vets?
- VO vets is located in Fort Worth, the area is affluent and also a perfect mixture of excitement and relaxation! Whatever your preference, you'll easily enjoy life in this area of Texas!
- At VO Vets, we strive to provide the best in internal medicine, dentistry, surgery, and preventative care for your pets. Every Pet. Every Person. Every Time.
- Clinic Hours: Mon – Sun: 9:00am – 7:00 pm
- Generous compensation – Competitive wage + production, commensurate with experience
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Health Discounts
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Health savings account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.
- Primary care veterinary medicine for dogs and cats through all stages of life.
- General surgery
- General dentistry
- Wound care
- Chronic disease management
- Collaborative participation as part of the medical team
- Professional development
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with colleagues, team members, and clients.
- Positive attitude
Skills * Diagnostic skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent client communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language
- Soft Skills: Integrity; respectful; collaborative, patient, compassionate, responsible, reliable
- Team player with high energy. Low drama support staff
- 10-hour shift
- Day shift
- 4 Day/ week
- Weekend Rotation Availability
- DVM or equivalent
- Texas License to practice Veterinary medicine (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice