VO Vets in Fort Worth, Texas is looking for an experienced Veterinary Technician to join our Team!
What makes Vo Vets such a great veterinary hospital?
Here at VO Vets we pride ourselves in providing quality care to our patients, focusing not only on the bond between the patient and client but also on being advocates for them and the family who love them.
As a member of our team, you will receive advance training, continuing education, and an opportunity to rotate through the various assignment areas, these include: wellness, dental, surgery, urgent care, and exotic medicine.
Are you our perfect technician?
The best candidate will have strong communication skills, be enthusiastic, reliable, detail-oriented, interested in learning and working as part of a team. Our vet technician is a crucial part of our pet-care team, assisting in exam rooms and surgery, managing schedule, communicating with the team and with our clients, collecting and preparing laboratory samples, venipuncture, radiology, use of computers and preparing prescriptions.
Our employment package includes paid time off, paid holidays, generous health insurance and HRA package, dental insurance, pet discounts, 401K with a true match up to 4%, and continuing education. (See more below.)
Our team is very important to us, and the following skills are desired to keep our high level of teamwork intact:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and think quickly
- Extraordinary attention to detail and thorough follow-through
- Strong computer skills
- Team player
Everything we do is rooted in growth, ownership, and well-being:
- 401k (4% match!) & Financial Coaching
- Working for a hospital clinic that has local ownership
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Options
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- Pet Health Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (Counseling, Crisis Support, Mental Health Resources)
- Student Debt Refinancing Programs
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Mentorship & Leadership Training
- Tuition reimbursement for CVT, if not licensed
- State licensing fee reimbursement
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. As a part of Suveto, we can offer ownership opportunities, leading-edge technology, and growth opportunities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, employees may be regularly required to lift and or move up to fifty pounds as well as bend, sit, squat, or stand for periods of time. This job also includes phone and computer work which will need to be performed.
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice