Animal Medical Center of Woodland Park is a full-service animal hospital where the health and well-being of pets is our highest priority. We provide our clients with exceptional levels of service and courtesy, given in a comfortable and caring environment.
If you’re looking for a new vet job, look no further! We are looking for innovative and empathetic team members to join our team and help continue to provide great care to our pets. At Animal Medical Center of Woodland Park, we strive to provide the best in internal medicine, dentistry, surgery, and preventative care for your pets. Every Pet. Every Person. Every Time.
We’re located in beautiful Woodland Park, Colorado – just outside of Colorado Springs, CO. We are dedicated to providing the best veterinary careers to provide the best care for Woodland Park pets and their families.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Tell us about your ideal veterinary job.
At Suveto, we’re all about helping vets like you find the right path. Sometimes that means the right job at one of our 65 vet-led hospitals, sometimes that means working together to build your own practice.
Either way, it starts with one phone call. Reach out and let’s chat about what’s in store for your today and tomorrow.
Learn more about
AMC Woodland Park.
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology