We are a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical, and dental care. We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, ultrasound, a closely supervised hospitalization, and treatment area, and indoor boarding kennels for both dogs and cats.
If you’re looking for a new vet job, look no further! At Arlington Dog and Cat Hospital, we strive to provide optimal veterinary care, allowing the enjoyment of our client’s companions for a maximum number of years. Our job as veterinary professionals is not only to treat pets when he or she isn’t feeling well but also to help our clients learn how to keep their best friends happy and healthy.
We are a full-service animal hospital located in Kearny, New Jersey – just outside of Newark, NJ. We are dedicated to providing the best veterinary careers to provide the best care to Kearny pets and their families.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey.
Fill out the form to learn more about our available veterinary jobs, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Learn more about Arlington
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology