We’re an award-winning veterinary practice located in Bridgewater Township, NJ. For over 27 years, Bridgewater Veterinary Hospital has been providing client focused and patient centered care for pets. We serve companion animals throughout Somerset County and surrounding communities throughout New Jersey. As medical professionals, we could not imagine any other career and truly believe that all pets deserve the best medical care possible.
As pet owners ourselves, we believe that our clients deserve to be welcomed within a modern facility by a staff that is friendly, professional and respectful. We believe that well-educated pet owners are the happiest pet owners, and end up with the healthiest animals.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey.
Fill out the form to learn more about our vet jobs, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Learn more about BVH
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology