Cheyenne Mountain Animal Hospital is located in the southwest area of Colorado Springs, near the historic Broadmoor hotel, an affluent area known for its natural and peaceful mountain setting, yet close to all the attractions of the big city.
- We are fully equipped. You name it, we’ve probably got it!
- Our spacious hospital has 4 exam rooms and an extra-large surgical suite with two tables.
- We practice high-quality medicine with an excellent client list that wants and accepts “plan A.”
- We offer general wellness, internal medicine, basic surgical procedures, orthopedic surgical procedures, and advanced dentistry.
- The current veterinarian schedule is a 4-5 day work week with no formal on-call, but rather a rotating schedule for checking after-hours messages to determine if a client requires immediate attention from an emergency clinic.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary jobs to fit your unique journey.
Fill out the form to learn more about our available veterinarian opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Learn more about Cheyenne Mountain
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology