Centrally located in the heart of the beautiful Texas Hill Country, Comal Pet Hospital in New Braunfels is home to a team of caring veterinary professionals and staff who strive daily to provide pets in our community with the highest level of service while maintaining a warm, safe and welcoming environment.
Our full-service veterinary hospital provides vet care, pet dental services and surgical services to the New Braunfels, Canyon Lake, San Marcos, Seguin, and San Antonio areas. As pet owners ourselves, we know that our client’s pets are an integral part of their family. We pledge to nurture and support that relationship by providing quality health care, pet care education and counseling, as well as applying our best efforts to keep our patients happy and healthy for a long time.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Why Comal Pet Hospital?
We were established in 1950.
We have a very diverse community with lots of outdoor recreational features.
Comal Pet Hospital is known for our outstanding patient and client care with a major focus on Fear Free techniques.
Teamwork! Our team works together to provide the best care for our patients and clients.
Comal Pet Hospital is busy, organized, and fun.
Our clients would describe us as clean, organized, and caring.
Our clients love that we take our time to address their individual concerns and treat their fur babies as our own.
We have a very large, beautiful practice that allows our clients to feel welcome in an open, inviting space.
We have an in-house lab and should the need arise, we utilize an outside lab for the more in-depth testing.
Learn more about Comal
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology