Creekside Pet Care Center is a full-service 24/7 veterinary hospital with onsite grooming, daycare, and boarding services.
We are located in the Keller/Southlake area of the DFW Metroplex. Our AAHA-Accredited veterinary services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with a state-of-the-art emergency care facility. Our professional and courteous healthcare team aspires to excellence in medical treatment, quality, and client service. We utilize cutting-edge knowledge, equipment, and techniques to care for your pets and exceed your expectations. Further, we recognize the bond between people and pets and treat them as part of the family. We love pets!
Voted Best of Keller, Southlake Reader’s Choice, and Top’s in Tarrant County several years running!
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Learn more about Creekside
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help