Heart of Chelsea Veterinary Group was founded in 1999 to deliver a neighborhood veterinary practice that excels in providing thorough, compassionate veterinary care along with an extraordinarily high standard of concierge client service.
Our highly-credentialed team of veterinary professionals understands the unique circumstances around owning a pet in New York City. This is why we offer our clients appointments when they need it, efficiently expedited visits, and services like insurance-claim filing so there’s one less thing our clients have to do.
We also know that pets are family, which is why we go above and beyond each visit to ensure that pets receive the individualized care they deserve. Our offices are equipped with cutting-edge technology and same-day diagnostics that help our clients get the answers they need as quickly as possible.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
A Neighborhood Practice Serving Your Unique Needs:
The circumstances around being a pet owner in New York City are unique, and Heart of Chelsea aims to offer outstanding care to you and your pets when you need it. We offer efficiently expedited visits to suit busy schedules and are happy to help with pet insurance claim filing so there’s one less thing you have to do!
We offer four locations to choose from in New York City, so the highest quality veterinary care is just around the corner for you and your pet.
Learn more about Heart of Chelsea
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology