Little Silver Animal Hospital strives to keep up to date with medical information, new techniques and the latest equipment. Our doctors recognize that not all conditions fully respond to conventional medicine, and therefore we have added therapeutic laser treatments, acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine and most recently stem cell transplant treatment options.
Little Silver Animal Hospital has a strong commitment to our surrounding communities, helping local shelters and rescue groups with food, medicine and equipment purchases, low-cost medical treatments, and pet adoptions. We have created the Little Silver Animal Hospital Foundation for Animals to fund these programs and to supplement the financial needs of those people unable to afford all medical care needed for their pet.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Learn more about Little Silver
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology