McGehee Clinic For Animals is a full service veterinary medical facility for canine and feline family members, located in Memphis, TN. McGehee Clinic for Animals has served family generations in the Memphis area for over 50 years. We seek to provide the best possible medical, surgical, and dental care for our highly-valued patients.
McGehee Clinic for Animals PC is committed to providing the highest level of professional veterinary service, client education and pet family support. Focused on continuous improvement and ongoing quality control, our staff is committed to providing outstanding customer service, encouraging individual and team development, and maintaining an upbeat clinic and boarding kennel environment where tails wag, and clients and staff find reasons to smile.
Our mission is to exceed expectations, provide specialty level care in practice, improve pet’s lives and in doing so improve the human/animal bond.
McGehee Clinic for Animals was voted “Best Veterinary Clinic” in the 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and once again in 2018 Memphis Most readers poll by The Commercial Appeal.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Learn more about McGehee
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology