The professional and courteous staff at MVA seek to provide the best possible medical, surgical, boarding, and grooming services for our highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and educational opportunities for our clients. We have two locations in Montgomery, Alabama: Carter Hill and Vaughn Road.
We added our second office on Vaughn Road in 2004. Our Vaughn Road location is a full service clinic offering preventative pet care, boarding, grooming, and emergency services for our patients. The boarding facility offers a wide variety of accommodations for your pets needs, ranging from Suites, Doggie Daycare, and a special play yard. We also offer ultrasound services, dental care, and laser surgery. We strive to provide the best care for reasonable fees.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Learn more about Comal
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology