North Jersey Animal Hospital is a full service companion animal hospital located in Wayne, NJ. We are committed to bringing pets better health through the science of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Mark Riedel heads our staff of dedicated animal lovers. Our mission is to provide a high standard of quality and compassion in veterinary care for our patients and welcoming, informative, and supportive service for our clients. North Jersey Animal Hospital offers pets in Wayne and the surrounding community thorough medical, surgical, and dental veterinary care. Because we have a sophisticated in-house laboratory, pharmacy, radiology facilities, and an Intensive Care Unit, our facility enables us to provide for the vast majority of pet’s medical needs. We also provide boarding for dogs and cats, supervised by our veterinarians.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Learn more about North Jersey
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology