The mission of Park Veterinary Hospital is to be the advocate for pets, advance their health and welfare, exceed our client’s expectations for compassionate care, respect and educate the community, and become a leader in the veterinary community with the most current diagnostic tools and medicine.
Our goal here at Park Veterinary Hospital has always been to assemble a veterinary health care team committed to providing exceptional client service and veterinary health care. The Park Veterinary Hospital team displays an unrivaled commitment to our clients through continuing education, technological advances in veterinary medicine and service, and most importantly, administering compassionate care to all pets entrusted to us.
Tell us about your veterinarian dream job and we’ll give you a $100 gift card!
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Get a $100 Amazon card just to tell us about your ideal veterinary job.
- If you were writing your own contract, what would be on it? What wouldn’t?
- What could a potential employer do to improve your quality of life outside of work?
- Describe a workplace culture that would make you genuinely want to be there?
- What are the professional obstacles currently preventing you from achieving your goals?
Learn more about Park
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology