The veterinarians and staff at Chimacum Valley Veterinary Hospital and Pet Townsend Veterinary Clinic have set a high standard for pet care in Jefferson County. While emphasizing our core values of respect, professional integrity and compassion, we strive to provide exemplary service for our clients, as well as consistent, high-quality and value-driven medical care for each of their animals. We thereby seek to celebrate in the human-animal bond that enriches each of our lives.
With our two locations nine miles apart in Port Hadlock and Port Townsend, we are able to offer a broad range of veterinary services—from traditional preventive and dental care, diagnostic testing, and surgical services to non-traditional integrated healing therapies like acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine—which means we can respond to our clients’ preferences when it comes to the care and treatment of their pets.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Learn more about Pet Townsend
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology