Sahara Pines Animal Hospital is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital located in Las Vegas, NV. The professional and courteous staff at Sahara Pines Animal Hospital seeks to provide the best possible medical, surgical and dental care for their highly valued patients in Las Vegas and surrounding areas.
Sahara Pines Animal Hospital strives to offer sound advice and excellence in veterinary care. Our job is not only to treat pets when he or she isn’t feeling well, but also to help our clients learn how to keep their best friend happy and healthy. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients.
We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house digital x-ray capabilities, a closely supervised hospitalization area and indoor boarding kennels with outdoor walking areas.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Learn more about Sahara Pines
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology