Because the patient is our highest priority, we will provide the utmost quality medicine and customer service. We are committed to provide our employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. We live our mission, vision, and values every day.
Team Work- This core value should achieve a better product, better client/patient service, increased efficiency, and better respect and appreciated of what others do. Working together can achieve much more than working independently.
Compassion and Respect- This core value is meant to apply to a broad range of interactions including clients, patients and co-workers.
Excellence in Patient Care- In order to achieve this core value, it must include continuing education, modern standard of care, progressive medicine, outstanding follow up and follow through, as well as excellent nursing and technical skills.
Having Pride and Respect for the Company You Work For- This includes wanting and maintaining a clean and organized facility. Making efforts to improve reputation, cleanliness and upkeep of the facility. Maintaining working and modern equipment and facilities. Speaking positively about your workplace both while at work and not.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Learn more about Shawsheen
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology