South County Animal Hospital provides complete medical, surgical and dental services for dogs and cats in Morgan Hill and the surrounding area. Our singular goal is to provide compassionate medicine of the highest quality. We believe every patient is special and unique, deserving of individualized medical care. Communication, honesty, and respect are the cornerstone of supporting the human-pet bond.
At South County Animal Hospital, we know that preventing animal illness and disease is the very best solution to keeping pets happy and healthy. Our priority is to take the time to educate our clients about their pet’s health needs and keep them involved during and after treatment. We treat our clients with respect and honesty, knowing that the relationships we create now will last a lifetime. We strive to create a workplace that values its employees and maintains and enhances their skills through ongoing training, investment, and communication.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Learn more about South County
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology