From wellness exams to urgent care, VO Vets is changing what it means to provide quality care and convenient availability at a veterinary hospital.
Founded by Dr. Russell Miller in partnership with Suveto, the mission of VO Vets is simple: warm, friendly pet care with less stress. We’ve combined a highly qualified team, quality care and leading-edge technology with availability that is convenient to the client in order to create a new veterinary experience that meets all of you and your pet’s needs. We understand everyone’s lifestyles and schedules look different, and therefore are committed to meeting you and your pet where you’re at to provide the best care available and ensure your pet a happy, healthy life with the ones they love most.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Learn more about VO Vets
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology