The moment a client walks through our animal hospital doors, their pets’ health and well-being are our highest priority. At West Loop Veterinary Care, it is our sincerest desire that our clients and their pets receive the highest standard of care we can give. Our full-service, AAHA-accredited facility is more than just an animal hospital; it’s a place where exceptional pet care and stellar customer service are pledged. Several of our veterinarians and staff members are Fear-Free Certified Professionals, dedicated to helping patients feel secure and comfortable at our practice. We have also taken additional steps to make visits less stressful for cats by becoming a Certified Cat Friendly Practice. We understand that cats require special care for their unique needs.
We offer a wide range of veterinary services with state-of-the-art equipment and advanced techniques, including digital radiography, ophthalmology & glaucoma testing, ultrasounds, cardiology, cryotherapy, and urgent care.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Learn more about West Loop
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology