Woodland Animal Hospital is a full-service 24/7 veterinary hospital and luxury pet-boarding facility conveniently located in Locust Grove, Georgia just off Highway 155. We can care for our client’s pets anytime they need us. We offer around-the-clock routine and emergency care.
Interested in a progressive, multi-doctor, companion animal practice with excellent support staff and a team-oriented environment? If you have a positive attitude, a teamwork philosophy, quality medical standards, and want to be around others that share your values, we want to hear from you. New grads are more than welcome to apply, as we have mentorship and training available.
Take ownership of your career.
Take the first step in owning your career. We offer diverse, collaborative, and dynamic veterinary career opportunities to fit your unique journey. Fill out the form to learn more about our available opportunities, or view open positions by clicking the button below.
Take the first step
Why Woodland Animal Hospital?
We opened our doors in July of 2014.
Woodland Animal Hospital is in an economically diverse area. We are located 30 miles south of Atlanta, nestled between the city and rural life. There is rapid community growth with numerous subdivisions coming up.
We are known for 24/7 availability, and also frequently used for alternative to local specialty.
We have a caring and empathetic staff that works well under pressure, manage high volume and intensive care.
Our work environment is fast paced and fun!
Our clients would say that Woodland Animal Hospital is convenient and accommodating for 24/7 walk-ins and emergencies.
We have a large, beautiful facility, with physical room to grow.
Woodland Animal Hospital has state-of-the-art diagnostic ability including ultrasound and digital x-ray.
Learn more about Woodland
we offer iNDUSTRY-LEADING Benefits
Ownership & financial well-being
Growth & leadership
Our teams have ownership benefits.
We know ownership opportunities need to be diverse, collaborative, and dynamic to fit your needs. We want personal and professional success for you, which is why we offer risk-free VSOP® beyond your compensation.
Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic.
- We practice rewarding, fast-paced medicine, and offer you uncapped earning potential with competitive benefits
- We strive to maintain a culture that is adaptable and supportive
- We encourage our hospitals to be actively involved in their communities, local shelters, and rescue organizations.
Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
- We go the extra mile to help our clients and each other
- We believe in honest, ethical medicine
- We follow the Platinum Rule – Treat others as THEY want to be treated
- We listen, we acknowledge, we empathize and then we help
Our team is Educated, Empowered, and Innovative
- We will invest in you through continued education, scholarships and support special-interest medicine
- We offer mentorship programs and ownership training
- We do not believe in formulaic medicine and will empower you to do what’s best for the pet
- We heavily invest in the future of medical care which will provide you with leading-edge technology