We’re so grateful to all of the Let’s Move Together participants. With your dedication to your health and well-being, we were able to donate $11,805 to NOMV. Thank you to all who are committed to impacting the landscape of mental health and well-being in the veterinary industry.
Together we logged almost 7,000 activities, and raised over $11,000! Thank you so much for participating in our Let’s Move Together challenge. Making moves to transform the landscape of mental health and well-being in the industry, all while supporting the mission of NOMV is no short feat, and we are so grateful for your commitment.
Now, for the big reveal… here are the results for our Prize Winners!
- Most High Fives – Steve Larson (escargot)
- Most Individual Activity – Adam Boffen (adamboffen)
- Longest Streak / Most Consistent – Tori Tran (vetran87)
- Most Team Activity – West Loop Vet Care
- Hospital Team w/ Most Participation – West Loop Vet Care
We had SO much fun with this challenge, we will be doing it again in the spring! Follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on announcements.
Instagram LinkedIn Facebook TikTok